Dr.Web LiveCD will clean your computer of infected and suspicious files and can copy your important files to another computer or removable media.
Sometimes the computer case varied opportunity – what can you do, “iron” is “iron”! Sometimes, due to old age, but is most often triggered human factor. This is especially true vulnerability of the operating system as a consequence of non-compliance with safety. If we are such a disaster happened because of “work” malicious programs, and they made it impossible to boot a Windows or Unix, try the free and sure means of disaster recovery system – Dr.Web LiveCD!
Doctor Web Live CD is a bootable disk with a portable operating system built on Linux and “sewn” software to diagnose and treat your computer, view and edit text documents, conducting e-mails, work with the file system and web browsing.
The official website of daily refilled with new virus databases. Given that you can create and LiveUSB, offer Dr.Web LiveCD download free.
The Main Components Of Dr.Web LiveDisk
Scanner Dr.Web Curelt!
Dr.Web Curelt! designed for anti-virus scanning boot sectors, memory, as well as individual files and files in composite objects (archives, email files, installation packages). Verification is performed using all the methods of detection of threats.
Every day there are many new types of computer threats with new concealment features. Update the virus database ensures that your protection is up to date and ready for new threats. The update is performed using a special utility Dr.Web Updater.
If you want to manually make some changes to the registry, use the utility Dr.Web RegEdit, which is similar to the Registry Editor Windows.
Graphical file manager
Console file manager
Date and Time
Utility network settings
Instructions for creating a bootable flash drive to recover your PC:
1. Connect YUSB stick. Next, wait for about ten seconds when the flash drive will appear in the windows.
2. Run the downloaded program drwebliveusb.exe .
3. After starting the program, it will automatically find and determine what are the available USB-device. Next you will be offered a choice of devices USB. We advise you before the format selected USB flash drive (before formatting window appears with a warning).
4. To create a bootable USB drive you press on the button Create Dr.Web LiveUSB .
5. Will begin copying files.
6. After copying you click Exit . USB flash drive is ready to use.
7. Next, restart your computer, go to the BIOS section BOOT and expose your USB flash drive into the very top of the list (usually + and – keys or F5 and F6).
8. Hit F10 and save the BIOS settings. If done correctly, your PC will boot from your stick.