GOM Player – the universal program to play virtually all media data. Does not require the installation of additional third-party codecs. Including: supports media formats data from various mobile devices, Internet content and digital cameras. On the Web can download free GOM Player.
GOM Player (Guruguru Online Movie Player) – one of the most popular free universal media player for Windows developed by the South Korean company Gretech Corporation.
GOM Player supports most popular media formats with built-in player codecs, easy to play files recorded by mobile devices or cameras and is capable of losing not completely downloaded or damaged AVI-files.
Specially patented method allows GOM player play files with broken index or end those that are being downloaded. If none of the built-in codec can not correctly reproduce a specific format, the program itself will select the place where you can download the missing codec.
Range of possibilities GOM Media Player is wide enough: a variety of play modes, the imposition and smoothing sound effects, adjustment of contrast, saturation, brightness and so on. The program is free to support subtitles can record audio, take screenshots, and is capable of copying video and audio settings to the clipboard.
GOM Media Player – media player plays most media files without the need to install third-party codecs (built-in support for most popular codecs). GOM Player supports all modern video and audio formats such as video mobile phones and digital cameras as well as playing online content directly from network.
Key Features And Capabilities GOM Player:
- Smooth playback of video content at a relatively slow computers
- Complete independence from external decoders
- Different display modes (TV, monitor, projector)
- Full DVD playback
- Playing video files damaged
- Fast rewind by frame
- Control the frequency of regeneration
- Repeat function and frame skipping
- Bookmarks (memorize time favorite scenes and transition to it with one click)
- Work with elected
- Support for playlists (read ASX, M3U, PLS)
- Automatically add a playlist file with a similar expansion
management, how to use the mouse and keyboard
- Picture adjustment (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma)
use of special effects: smoothing, software conversion, adding noise
- Eliminating the effect of squares
- Image capture (in / continuous preservation staff / in buffer / set as wallpaper)
sound recording in WAV or OGG
- Normalize the volume and variety of audio effects (echo, three-dimensional sound, voice removal, separation votes)
- EQ and Dynamic Range
the use of DSP-modules from Winamp
- Work with subtitles
- Hot keys and support for multimedia keyboards
- Automatic image scaling
- Automatic shutdown computer after play
- Easy setup to work with TV-Out
- Playing online content directly from the network
- Simple and intuitive interface with skins support
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.