Magicka is a video game developed by software homes Arrowhead Game Studios and available on computers with Windows operating program.The demo distributed free of charge download allows you to test the gameplay, whilst the obtain of total version is essential expenditure amounting to EUR 9.99 on the Steam platform.
It is a RPG, which is a position-playing game set in a fantasy universe of Nordic inspiration.The protagonist is a magician who comes from a sacred order, instructed to end the operate of an evil sorcerer who has thrown the planet into chaos.
The journey mode is produced up of 3 distinct levels, ranging from the lush forests of the valleys to the frozen halls of the mountains.In addition to the single player it is feasible to engage in a cooperative multiplayer with 3 other fellow adventurers.
The following are the system specifications for operating Magicka:
- Working method: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows seven
- Processor: Intel Pentium four 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500 +
- RAM: 2 GB
- difficult disk: two GB of cost-free area
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon X1900
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible with any model
- handle technique: 3-button mouse or keyboard
- other: DirectX 9, speakers and Web connection for multiplayer.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.