Bandicam – shareware program for recording video and taking screenshots from movies, games and any other activity on the desktop can record both the whole screen, and with it a separate area.
Bandicam rightly enjoys the status of a better program to capture video from your screen. Using this small-sized utility, you can freely record the passage of any 2D / 3D-games, video tutorial on installing and using the software, video conversation on Skype or streaming video as Full HD 1080p resolution, limited only by the size of your monitor.
Bandicam program without spending system resources can record audio and video c high resolution up to 2560 × 1600 in a relatively small file size, which even without conversion can upload to YouTube or social networks. Thanks to the use of internal compression tools recorded by Bandicam video size is about five times smaller than the corresponding recorded by any alternative storyboard.
Bandicam supports video formats AVI, MPEG-1, MP2, PCM, MJPEG, XviD and creates screenshots in formats BMP, JPG, and PNG. The program interface provides flexible adjustment of recording parameters, allowing the user to set the final size of the required level of quality of the video and install a lot of other settings.
Features Of The Bandicam:
- The dimensions of the material being removed fairly accurately adjusted
- Adjusting the size and quality of the captured video files (including Xvid and MPEG-1 VBR)
- Low (relatively) consumption of system resources
- Small (relatively) size of the output video
- Supports recording pause
- Adjust the quality of the captured JPG, BMP and PNG support
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
- Frame rate control (FP)
- FPS overlay
- FPS limit
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.