Download Adblock Software For Windows XP, 7, 8
Adguard – this is a small but very useful software designed to filter internet traffic and acts as a plug-in that integrates into all popular browsers .
After installing Adguard will automatically disable the annoying banners, pop-ups and video advertising. In addition, the software will assume control over the fact that you do not fall into dangerous pages and do not become a victim of spyware. So if you still value your nerves and your personal data on a computer, use Adguardom.
Download free trial version can be Adguard for 14 days, during which time you will be able to understand how great your need for such a development, and if necessary, you can purchase an annual subscription to Adguard for only $ 5 (for 1 year) by the action of the inhabitants of the CIS countries.
Main Characteristics Adguard:
- Integrated into Chrome, Mozilla , Opera , Internet Explorer , Safari , Maxthon, SeaMonkey, and others.
- Blocking banner ads (both masks URL, and on CSS selectors)
- Preventing the display of video advertising and interactive web-based application
- Avoiding the dangerous crossings / phishing page
- Removal of a banner in the window when a web-conductor
- Detailed statistics on completed transactions
- Traffic analysis, manual filter.
Work program is based on two modules: “Phishing” and “Antibanner.” The first prevents unauthorized collection of information about the user and prevents the download of bearing a threat to the pages of the second blocks different advertising messages.
You will be surprised how comfortable and faster work will be online when you decide to download Adguard. First, reduce the amount of download traffic, and secondly, you will not be distracted by unnecessary Old or wait until it disappears to click on a specific area on the site. Thirdly, you will protect your laptop or desktop PC from threats from malicious pages, phishing and spyware components.
Utility perfectly fulfills its function only in exceptional cases, we observed how advertising messages are blocked partially.