Download Alvas.Audio 9.2 For Windows Xp, 7
Alvas.Audio for .Net is an audio library written in C#. The assortment permits C# and VB.Net developers to generate applications that perform (including mixed audio information), record, edit and convert sound.
1. Record audio data:
– record uncompressed audio data (PCM)
– record compressed audio information: IMA ADPCM, Microsoft ADPCM, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, GSM six.10, MPEG Layer-3 (mp3) and other individuals
– record data to the stream (file stream, memory stream)
– pause and resume recording
– get the current sound position
– record information to any recorder set up in the system.
2. Perform audio information:
– perform uncompressed audio information (PCM)
– play compressed audio information
– play information from the stream (file stream, memory stream)
– perform mixed audio information
– pause and resume taking part in
– get the present sound position
– play data from any player set up in the program.
3. Set up mixer controls:
– select source line for recording
– alter source line volume for recording
– extra controls adjustment. For instance, “Mic Improve”
– alter master volume for playback
– playback muting.
– adjust the volume and pace of audio information
– join many pieces of audio in a single
– cut/insert/get rid of a piece in the audio stream
– merge two mono audio streams into 1 stereo.
5. Convert audio wave stream to mp3 stream.
6. Convert Dialogic .vox (adpcm) stream to Mp3 stream.
7. Checks audio signal silence.
8. Number of audio files concatenation.
9. Return the audio stream duration in milliseconds.
10. View the degree of the input sound signal.
11. Play, record and convert RAW headerless format (SLINEAR etc).
12. Perform and extract audio information from Avi streams.
13. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox (adpcm) format information.
Demands: .Net Framework v2. or later (also .Net v3.5).
Advised: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2005 or later on (also VS.NET 2008).