Viva Video For PC is a great video editor app for your smartphones and if you want to edit videos stored on your computer, then you can download Viva Video for PC using our simple guide. It’s extremely easy to download the app on your computer.
With Viva Video app installed, you can not only create new videos and stories, but you can use the editing tools to edit your videos for free as well. The tool is extremely easy to use and is free to download. You can install Viva Video for PC and work on your videos to make it look more stunning. You can create amazing photo slideshows, make video collages and use the professional editing tools to trim and merge various videos into your story. There are more than 200 special effects that you can use for free.
There are many video camera apps as well as video editors for smartphones, but Viva Video is one of the best and you can also follow our guide to download Viva Video for PC. The steps are simple and we will be using an emulator software to install the application.
Viva Video for PC – Features
The application has been downloaded for more than 50 million times on various smartphones and if you have an Android or iOS, then you can install the app directly on your device by going to the respective app stores.
There are many features of the application and if you want more professional features, then you can upgrade to the PRO version of the app as well. So, before we see the installation steps, let’s have a look at some of the features of the Viva Video for computer.
- Camera Options: The app comes with creative video camera lenses as well as support multiple camera options like Basic, Selfie, Funny, Collage, Video etc.
- Various Lenses: When you use the Selfie mode, you can use one of the 7 camera lenses to click the perfect selfie. Moreover, if you want to create a funny picture or prank someone, then you can use one of the 9 funny lenses for the perfect shot.
- Photo Slideshow: With Viva Video for PC, you can create easily create stunning photo slideshows and tell a story or create a video slideshow.
- Video Collage: You can select multiple videos and merge them into one collage to tell stories. You can use from the many available collage templates to create the perfect story.
- Video Editor: You can use the professional video editing tools to edit the videos, trim and merge video clippings, enhance the videos with texts, stickers, music, filters and use more than 200 special effects like animations, transitions, themes, etc. in your videos.
These are only highlights of the features that you can expect from the application. Moreover, with Viva Video for PC, you can capture videos specially for Instagram and Vine. When you create a new video, you have the option to share them on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, LINE, etc.
Viva Video for PC Download
The application is officially available for only smartphones and tablets running Android and iOS and there is no official PC version. But, there is a very simple way that works to download Viva Video for computer running Windows OS.
To download and install the video editor app, you need to first install BlueStacks emulator on your computer. The emulator will create a suitable environment for Android apps to run on Windows computer. Use the below link to download the setup files:
Once you have downloaded the installation files using the above link, click on them and launch the installation wizard. Follow the instructions and install the emulator software on your computer. Once it is successfully installed, you need to follow the below steps to download Viva Video app on your computer.
How To Download Viva Video for PC
Click on the search icon on the top.
Type in “Viva Video” and hit enter.
Select the first link from the search results.
Choose the link from Google Play Store.
Sign in to your Google account.
You will be redirected to the official app page on play store.
Finally, click on the Install button and you are done.
If you have followed the above steps properly, you will see that the download process of the app has started. Once all the files for the app are downloaded on your computer, it will be installed. You can then start using Viva Video for PC.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.