See The Benefit of Switching Off Your Smart Phone For Half An Hour
These Days People have become so used to smartphones that do not want to switch them off even for a while. He would feel incomplete without seeing the notification. If you have the same disease you need to change your habit. Yorgn Adholm, CEO of Accellion company is advised to keep the phone off for at least 30 minutes every day. Accellion secure works as file sharing company for mobile. Switch off the phone for just 30 minutes to see you how you can gain benefit out of it.
1. Frequent use of smartphones can affect your brain. Our brain does not do multitask work, but switch in between multiple tasks. So, while you keep your smartphone close to your brain will relax a bit.
2. Smartphones get constantly overheat because of excess use of software, Which can effect your phone. That pretty much makes sense to turn off the phone when it’s hot.
3. According to the research, 61 per cent people can not be live without seeing there notification on phone, if you are one of them, it is very important for you to switch off the phone. Hence your concentration power increases to perform any work.
4. Phone battery life also has the effect of closing. Hibernate mode or switching off your phone off, make all background apps are closed at once.
5. From time to time you should reboot your phone which will close and update all the apps and background features, which will work well after this.
So its very important that you rest your phone and your brain. Switching off your phone for 30 minutes will give you above advantages and could be beneficial for you in long term.