Presentation To Video Converter – Free PPT to Video Converters
We have already seen how we can Convert PowerPoint To Video. This is one another similar post on it.
Presentations are in fact one of the best ways to attract audience. However, you can also expand your presentation reach by converting the PowerPoint Presentation to Video format. Changing it to this format, you can do plenty of things like:
- Posting on the website
- Posting on the YouTube
- Burn in a CD and deliver it to the potential clients
- Post in the Facebook or blogs.
Several video formats are present today. However, one of the most popular formats for converting PowerPoint to Video is Adobe’s SWF. The YouTube controls are just great, which embeds the player button including other controls that are used. Another popular tool is the iSpring Free. On installing this software, you can get a new tab in the PowerPoint 2007 along with conversion tools. The SWF Format is converted in a single click with the help of the Quick Publish button. However, it is important on your part to set the presentations properly.
If you plan to place the SWF file on a web page or hyperlink it, you can do it by just renaming the HTML file and by uploading everything. However, you might also want to place the SWF file on the existing page. In that case, you shall have to follow these few simple steps:
- The HTML file has to be opened in the web authoring software or the text editor.
- The text is then to be selected from the table-tag, to the script tag’s end and has to be copied on the clipboard.
- The HTML code is then to be displayed on the webpage and the cursor needs to be placed at the location where the SWF is to be moved.
- Finally it needs to be pasted.
Thus, the conversion from PowerPoint to Video is done and is ready for action.
Here are download links of Presentation To Video Converters.
Leawo Powerpoint to Video