PowerAMP Android – Power AMP APK for Android
Do you own Android Phone and want to listen songs on them? There are already many known music player like WinAmp on Android, we will see PowerAMP For Android Phone, which is a music player APK for Android.
Recently launched PowerAMP is a amazing music player that will allow us, if we wish, to make adjustments in our MP3 songs and audio files thanks to its digital equalizer, which was not available till date by any other music player on Android so far.
The player, comes with a great appearance, with which, for example, one can move between playing list with just moving of a finger, and that too is modifiable by themes. The options offered are either manually change the EQ, and choose a default sound settings through a list of “Presets” themes. We may also change bass and treble at will. If our repertoire of songs is without covers, PowerAMP also help us find them.
The other options are typically of those which usually comes with all Android music player that boasts, such as the establishment of playing Mp3 as ringtone, scanning of folders, etc..
In short, we conclude that Power AMP APK for Android Pros are:
* The unique equalizer with many presets.
* Adjust the treble and bass on and off.
* Edit Mp3 tags for, search for track information, ability to display lyrics of the song.
* Fine design and cover art 3D transitions.
* Automatic search covers.
* Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
* Your widget is simple and has the buttons a bit small.
* Not recognized alternative formats such as FLAC, etc.
* The exchange system is helpful which gestures song, but it is easy make mistake.
The application is free to trial but unfortunately not available in the Android Market (as far I have seen).
Download PowerAMP .apk file for 15 days trial
You can always Buy Full PowerAMP Version Unlocker for $4.99.
Note: PowerAMP only works on OS from Android 2.1 onwards. Make sure you have checked Unknown sources check box checked in Android Settings to this thing to work.