Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a universal media player with a user-friendly interface and lots of useful features. Media Player Classic can play Video CD, SVCD and DVD, as well as video files of any format without having to install additional codecs. Media Player Classic can be used to play video from TV tuners, Flash-rollers, online TV and radio. The player can switch the audio track, choose to connect internal and external subtitles and track. You can add to a playlist and watch it in full screen mode. It is possible to save frames from the video. Media Player Classic has a user-friendly interface that provides complete control over playback and fast access to all main functions of the player.
Media Player Classic Home Cinema supports almost all existing audio and video formats, making it an indispensable tool on the home computer. Previously, I have installed, in addition to the player, codecs. The other day I reinstall the system on a laptop and instead of the usual set of codecs just installed Media Player Classic Home Cinema. It includes support for all key formats, which seemed to me very comfortable.
Media Player Classic Home Cinema has clear and not overloaded functions redundant interface translated into 14 languages, Supported file formats: WMA, WAV, OGG, MP3, AU, SND, AIFC, AIF, MIDI, AIFF, MPG, MPEG, VOB, MP2, DTS, AC3, M3U, ASX, WAX, WM, ASF, WMV, WMA, CDA, AVI, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, MP4, D2V, MOV, SWF, FLV, QT, MKV.
Main Features of Media Player Classic Home Cinema:
- Play video and audio, including DVD.
- H.264 hardware decoding.
- Full support for subtitles.
- Support for the work with the second monitor (TV).
- Working with QuickTime and RealVideo.
- Multilingual user interface.
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer ).
- Playing and recording from TV (requires a supported TV-card).
- OSD (On Screen Display).
- Support for remote control Shuttle PN31.
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 BT701.
- Pixel shader YV12 Chroma Upsampling.
- All functions Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
- DVB: Show current event time in the status bar
- DVB: Add context menu to the navigation dialog
- Add Finnish and Serbian translations
- Enable “Properties” dialog for DVD and DVB playback modes
- Support MediaInfo analysis for DVD
- Add tooltip in the “Organize Favorites” dialog with path of the item
- Keep history of recently opened DVD directories
- Internal LAV Video Decoder: Support Cinepack and QPEG in low-merit mode
- Support embedded cover-art
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.