Dr.Web Antivirus Download For PC (Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1)
Dr.Web Antivirus provides comprehensive anti-virus protection. All files potentially dangerous for a system are checked in real time via the resident monitor SpIDer Guard. Documents downloaded from the Internet or a local network, copied from flash card, CD, or other media will be written to disk only if it allow Spider Guard.
E-mail message is checked for module Spider Mail before they reach the mailbox. Even if the virus is hidden in the archive password-protected, it does not slip through the firewall. Mail.Dr.Web not only detects and neutralizes viruses in files, but it can also remove the changes in the system and does not require that any additional software to be downloaded from the Internet.
Key Features Of Dr.Web Antivirus
Dr.Web incorporates a comprehensive set of tools. On-demand scanning user selected objects, memory, startup files and processes. Monitoring of antiviral activity in real time – monitoring open folders and, if necessary, blocking potentially dangerous objects. Auto Update – download updates of signatures. Scheduler, which allows you to plan regular database update tasks and the scanning process. Parental Control – is relatively recent, would prevent the possibility of attending your child negatively affecting sites by filtering them. In addition, you can lock individual sections of your work machine.
Particular attention is paid to want to work with anti-virus has infected your computer. Individual tools and products is a doctor web emergency assistance, they can recover the system, which was broken in connection with the activities of malware and help make copies of important data on removable storage media, or on another device.
- Excellent detection of threats
- Pleasant updated program interface
- Good performance when working in the background
- Can be installed on the affected device malware and perform an offline treatment
- Dr. Weber – domestic manufacturer providing timely support for loyal users
- Dr.Web Firewall – sometimes a bit annoying scanner are more network activity
- When carrying out a full scan rather high consumption of computer resources
- Sometimes locked resources that are not actually sources of viruses
- Free version is not effective enough