Current your windows desktop via Net to any other user without having any issues of firewalls nor any other security related installations. Transmit your screen content material online by way of Net or Intranet for presentations, trainings, product sales conversations etc. to a single or numerous remote Net users.
Your screen content material will be transmitted by way of FTP to your own net server or to totally free net space automatically and continously. Your remote dialog partners such as customers, partners, colleagues and co-staff can comply with your desktop presentation program-independent (Windows, Mac, Linux and so on.) only by opening the corresponding internet address in their browser no added set up of any variety is necessary on their side.
– Data transmission of your Windows desktop in speedy sequences.
– Supporting desktops spanning numerous monitors.
– Likelihood to present a partial display region only.
– Begin/pause/quit of transmission of your desktop.
– Setting of any achievable subdirectory of a internet server or internet area available by FTP.
– Use of free net room if no own net server is accessible.
– There is only about 300 KB room in a subdirectory on the net server necessary, absolutely nothing else has to be put in additionally.
– On Apache internet servers the accessibility can be additionaly limited by a user login (htaccess).
– Likelihood to preview the image of the presentation as the remote Internet consumer will see it.
– There can be shown any web deal with to the remote World wide web user following the termination of the presentation.
– Deletion of the presentation on the internet server following termination of the presentation.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.