Download Free Veridis Biometric SDK 5.0 Windows Xp, 7
Veridis Biometric SDK Totally free is the only instrument, offered today in the marketplace, that allows the integration of biometric technology to your application, with support for biometric readers from different manufactures, conserving the biometric data in open formats, ISO 19794-2 and ANSI 378-2004, with no expenses and no license routines.
– Its cost-free and constantly will be.
– Help to a selection of manufacturesrs readers and other folks can be supported beneath demand.
– Save your biometric information in international patterns.
– Easy to use. Integration completed in handful of hrs.
– Compatible with Windows and Linux (32 e 64 Bits) platforms. Other platforms can be supported under demand.
– Implementation examples offered in well-liked programming languages.
– Merge template perform offered, which improves the quality of your registrations.
– Efficiency and precision compatible with the wants of the market.
– Capture of biometric samples.
– Synchronous and Asynchronous capture modes.
– Template extraction.
– International template pattern help: ISO 19794-2 and ANSI 378-2004.
– ISO 19794-4 picture pattern support.
– Base64 template representation.
– Merge templates in a exclusive template with greater quality.
– Biometric comparison in Verification mode (one-to-one particular).
– Biometric comparison in Identification mode (one-to-a lot of).
– Multi-platform. Windows (32 e 64 bits) and Linux (32 e 64 bits).
– Low level libraries (.dll ans .so) for growth pin any programming language.
– Java and .NET parts.
– Total documentation of all parts, intelliSense integration integrated.
– Windows XP SP2 (x86 and x64)
– Windows Vista (x86 and x64)
– Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
– Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64)
– Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64)
– Ubuntu (x86 and x64)
– Fedora (x86 and x64)
– Suse (x86 and x64).
Download Veridis Biometric SDK 5.0