ELERIUM HTML TO PDF .NET OVERVIEW:
Elerium HTML to PDF .NET is a skilled element that can be utilized in any type of .NET (C#, VB.NET) tasks, both ASP.NET web internet sites or WinForms application.The element is ready to convert HTML to PDF as a file or as a stream.
Elerium HTML to PDF .NET offers total support for tables, designs, graphs, pictures, hyperlinks, fonts and so on.The part is based on .NET Framework and compatible with .NET version 2. and higher.Elerium HTML to PDF .NET element is absolutely independent and does not require any additional parts or libraries.
– Path of conversion: HTML to PDF, ASP.NET to PDF, URL to PDF, TXT to PDF.
– HTML file can include formatting CSS variations that will be properly converted to PDF.
– PDF compression to lessen PDF document sizes.
– Converts a Net Site URL and HTML to PDF.
– Techniques let to convert to/from: File, Url, Stream, String.
– Designed in a 100% managed C# code and examined in ASP.NET net applications.
– Makes the greatest use of invalid or bad formed HTML file.
– Does not call for installed Microsoft Workplace ® or Adobe Acrobat ®.
– Supports .NET 2. and higher.
Download Elerium HTML to PDF .NET 2.5