Elerium Excel to HTML .NET is a high performance component enabling developer to convert Excel files (XLS, XLSX,CSV) to HTML files. The component can be implemented in C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET projects/web sites. The part is totally independent and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Workplace Automation.
– Supported Excel files XLS, XLSX, CSV.
– Making a robust copy of Excel spreadsheet as an HTML file.
– Preservation of formatting of supply Excel spreadsheet.
– Selecting the index of Excel spreadsheet for export to HTML file.
– Develop and access Worksheet.
– Move a Worksheet to a certain location in the Workbook.
– Set the title of Worksheet.
– Freeze Panes.
– Webpage Breaks and Settings.
– Set Headers and Footers.
– Change Row Height in accordance to your wish.
– Change Column Width as needed.
– Insert or Delete Rows and Columns.
– Access any Cell in the worksheet.
-Include information to preferred Cells at runtime.
– Retrieve information from cells according to their information kinds.
– Address to Cell Assortment.
– Apply diverse Designs on the Cells.
– Copy Designs.
– Apply Amount Format Settings for the Cells.
– Format Cell as a Date.
– Customized Formatting of the Cells.
– Set Text Alignment.
– Set Text Rotation and Course in the Cells.
– Merge several Cells into single 1.
– Unmerge the Cells.
– Apply various varieties of Font Settings for the Cells.
– ApApply various Colours to Cells, Fonts, Gridlines, Fill to Drawings.
– Set Rich Text in a Single Cell.
– Apply distinct Border Settings on Cells.
– Apply different Background Patterns on Cells.
– Apply Format Settings on a Row or Column.
– Open Excel files of diverse format kinds XLS, XLSX, CSV.
– Load and Conserve CSV files delimited with comma, tab, semicolon or any other separator.
– Uncover and Exchange information in Workbook.
– Preserve Photographs and Charts of Excel file.
Download Elerium Excel to HTML .NET 1.6
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.