The Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases construction (metadata) and table data for numerous popular databases.
Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase, Postgre SQL. This list is consistently up to date and support for other databases will be added quickly.
Most popular database engines such as ADO and BDE are supported right. Database certain libraries this kind of as IBX, FIB, IBO, ZEOS, AnyDAC and so forth are supported as effectively.
The library contains a lot more than 25 parts for Database growth and its code is continuously getting refined and improved.
Characteristics at a glance:
– Can examine database with database, database with SQL/DDL script and SQL/DDL script with SQL/DDL script.
– Can examine and synchronize data between two database tables.
– Extracting the database metadata.
– You can optionally pick which objects (domains, tables, procedures, triggers etc.) need to be compared.
– Royalty cost-free licensing. Free of charge and limitless electronic mail help.
– Totally-indexed assist documentation. Delphi, C++Builder and Visual Basic demo codes.
The Database Comparer VCL library comes with full sources (demo versions does not have sources), detailed aid and demo projects.
Download Database Comparer VCL 6.1
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.