A single integrated organization management application that centralizes your organization data, assets, operations and core enterprise functions into all-in-one solution personalized for your particular requirements and market-associated requirements.
Start utilizing CentriQS with a comprehensive resolution for powerful managing of duties in your projects, business processes and worker schedules.
Improve CentriQS utilization with custom answers designed for your distinct demands and scalable from tiny workplace to midsize enterprise.
– Organize your organization data into folders and subfolders
– Interrelate your business data, include files or links files and internet pages
– Set permissions to restrict end users rights to ‘read’ or ‘write’ certain information
– Subscribe consumers to internal and electronic mail notifications, reminders and alarms
– Configure analytic views with charts to visualize your business information
– Maintain a comprehensive historical past log of any modifications in your enterprise information
– Search for any required information stored in the database
– Apply quick filters, set complicated filters, or save and load filter presets
– Gather and monitor all essential data on dashboards
– Modify and save layout of any view in the plan
– Use Lively Directory integration for consumer authentication.
– Break duties down into subtasks
– Set process dependency successors and predecessors
– Check your track productivity and efficiency
– Routine appointments and tasks on calendar see.
– Generate custom entities for all of your business functions
– Layout customized workflow that defines its life cycle
– Add customized properties with necessary fields of any kind
Important! To activate the trial version you have downloaded, you need to go to Download Web page, click the download link and fill out a rapid form (Identify and E-mail), so that we can send you the activation codes.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.