BlaBlaCar is a mobile application that includes several features which allows you to reduce your journey in peace with a safe and secure platform. Formerly called Carpool, BlaBlaCar is a popular application and recognized in terms of carpooling in India and which dominates the way off Carpooling or the Wayz-Up.
Also available on PC, you can install on condition initially download an emulator capable of running the application on your PC, because the application is dedicated to the original Android mobile. Thus this is called Bluestacks emulator. Download and install it and then download and install BlaBlaCar on your PC. In addition, the application has a search engine that lets you search the application before installing it.
After installing, launched BlaBlaCar and select your departure city and the destination, date and time in order to have the list of people who will make the journey and fare. Prices cost a twice cheaper than that offered by the train.
So you can choose a driver, his vehicle, preferences and access to the opinions of others who already hire the services of this service.
To pay for the trip, it must pass through BlaBlaCar which will send you immediately contact the driver must then contact you to agree on the details of the trip to perform. BlaBlaCar also provides you the code you need to travel back to the driver at the end of the trip if everything goes correctly. In fact, this code will allow the driver to recover payment of the journey.
Below I am providing you two methods to download BlaBlaCar App For PC or laptop for free. On my first method there is Android emulator called Bluestacks and method how to install it on your PC, and in my second method the another android emulator i.e Andy OS. You can download BlaBlaCar App on your PC or Laptop by using either methods.
Two Methods to Install BlaBlaCar App For PC, Laptop:
Method 1 Using BlueStacks
1. Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
2. Install Instagram On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
3. Open Bluestacks now.
4. Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions .
5. while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
6. Now open the PlayStore and search for “BlaBlaCar App”.
7. Install the app now.
8. Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “BlaBlaCar App” in your apps.
9. Click on BlaBlaCar App now.
Method 2: Using Andy OS
1. Download and install Andy OS for your PC or laptop.
2. Create your account for Andy OS.
3. When Andy OS is installed in your PC, you need to unlock the screen then open Andy OS and go to My App Section.
4. Search and install your BlaBlaCar App using my app section.
5. Now you can locate BlaBlaCar App in your application.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.