Shopify is an e-commerce software that permits the users to create an online store. This software was released in May 2006.
Shopify can be a commerce system that allows any one to easily promote on the internet, in a retail locale, and in all places between. Shopify offers a skilled on line storefront, a payment solution to just accept credit cards, as well as Shopify POS application to ability retail profits.
Shopify at present powers more than a hundred and sixty,000 retailers in 100 distinctive nations around the world, including: Tesla Motors, Gatorade, Forbes, Amnesty Worldwide, Encyclopedia Britannica, Maxim Magazine, CrossFit, Black Milk Clothing, Herschel Supply Co., and many additional.
The benefits of using Shopify to create an online store are as follows:
- Several customizable themes are delivered free with each user accounts.
- Easy to add, remove or modify products from the website.
- User can track their products in the inventory.
- Searching is based on keywords which make the searching process faster.
- Users can get new order notifications through email, RSS or SMS.
- Users can send emails to customers from this.
- Orders are displayed according to their current status.
- Payment and shipping details are provided with reports.
- User friendly interfaces are provided to manage the online store efficiently.
- Users can get the important information about their store each time they log in.
- It also alerts the user when a product is out of stock.
- It is search engine optimized.
- MySQL is used as the database. So, users need not have to worry about their stores.
Due to a large range of benefits it provides, Shopify is one of the best application to create online store.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.