The Chrooma Keyboard for android is one of the many keyboards that adapt itself well with any application that you use. So If want to type marathi on your whatsapp, this app is for you. Working with the Chrooma keyboard provides you a pleasant and chromatic feeling. Chrooma keyboard is much lighter than any other keyboard that you’ve used from the App store. The keyboard is versatile and comes with a wide array of features suitable for different purposes.
Numerous Features Of Chrooma Keyboard
You get a wide range of features with the keyboard and it’s also well suitable for different purposes.
- The keyboard helps with resizable typing with different keyboard fonts and sizes
- Working in night hours is generally hard while you repeatedly keep pressing on the wrong button. The night mode you get with Chrooma Keyboard makes automatic color changes according to ambient light.
- You can select amongst the flat color or just the gradient palette.
- The smartphone application has tons of emoji and covers a number of symbols and signs.
- Optionally you can remove the language changing tool and also the language label you see on the spacebar button. Numbers can also be selected through rows.
- The intuitive keyboard application is also about to add some special features like
- Inverted and Amoled themes for customizing you typical black color letters and white backgrounds.
- Integration with a long press button to get keyboard running on the home screen. This feature would be optional
Marathi Keyboard For Whatsapp
With Chrooma Keyboard integration you’re able to access and work with different languages. The keyboard supports a number of languages such as:
- Arabic Keyboard
- Assamese Keyboard
- Burmese Keyboard
- Hindi Keyboard
- Kannada Keyboard
- Malayalam Keyboard
- Maithili Keyboard
- Marathi Keyboard
- Manipuri Keyboard
- Nepali Keyboard
- Oriya Keyboard
- Gurmukhi/Punjabi Keyboard
- Mon Keyboard
- Sinhala Keyboard
- Telugu Keyboard
- Tamil Keyboard
- Urdu Keyboard
- Sanskrit Keyboard
The newest features to the addition are:
- Added options to the rows of set in numbers of the main screen
- Fixed screen for emojis
- Customizable delays by long press
- Keyboard optimization
How to use Chrooma Keyboard On PC:
To download and use Chrooma Keyboard for your PC you have to use an emulator which is the most essential thing to do before downloading Android applications. You can download the Bluestacks emulator to enjoy Android apps and games on your PC.
After downloading the software you have to install it by following the provided steps.
After completion of the installation process, open the homepage that you see in the Google Play Store. You’ll see a search box where you have to type in “Chrooma Keyboard” and hit the search button. You’ll acquire a number of results.
You can click from a number of links. After opening the links you have to click on the download button. After you download the application you have to click on the install button.
Now you’ll see a “Chrooma Keyboard” application icon on the home page of the Google Play Store. Just Double click on the app icon and begin using the keyboard.
The steps and procedure required to download the Chrooma Keyboard are simple and can be used for proper installation of app on PC. So enjoy a number of benefits by using the same thing on your PC that you used on your android device.