After Spicejet, GoAir, A budget Air Carrier, recently introduced a marketing offer to which costs starts as little as Rs 999. They called it as “Go Celebrate” offer. The sale applies for travel between 15th September 2015 to 31st March 2016. The booking dates run from 22nd August 2015 to 25th August 2015. Fly to 22 metropolitan cities across India with more than 900 plane tickets and 1500 plus connections in the beginning fare of just 999*.
GoAir’s offer is an additional expensive purchase by an air travel inside a market that’s been progressively competitive through the years. In the last couple of months, SpiceJet, Jet Airways and Indigo had introduced marketing offers. The time beginning from August till September is recognized as a lean phase in air travel marketplaces.
Couple of Rules includes Cancellation Penalty: Costs are Non-Refundable. If you do re-booking, Re-booking penalty is going to be INR 1500 per pax per segment.
- Costs are valid across all channels.
- Costs will reflect under ‘GoSmart’ column.
- Limited seats only.
- Group discount not relevant on marketing costs.
- This offer can’t be put with every other on-going marketing offer.
- GoAir reserves the authority to cancel / modify / substitute / alter any facet of this promotion
- either partially or entirely, at its sole discretion without reason or prior notice.
- Other conditions and terms and restrictions of liability relevant according to ‘Citizen’s Charter’ displayed ww.GoAir.in.
- Offer not relevant for Infant booking.
Avail these festive offers with Go Air And Revel In Your Festivals with GoAir.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.