Fraps – handy program to capture video from your screen, screenshots and counting FPS games. Download Fraps can be from this page or on the official website fraps.com.
First of all, the tool is designed for gamers and bloggers leading surveys of computer games. This is due to the fact that the software is “bound” to technology OpenGL and Direct3D, as well as CosmoGL, WickedGL and 3dfxGL, which created most of the products and the gaming industry.
The program Fraps will easily prepare material for video review and fix the most interesting moments of passage or any other activity in the computer and online games, and then to share with your friends and subscribers to your channel on YouTube.
Features Of Fraps:
- Removal of screenshots by pressing a “hot” keys
- Take a snapshot of a specially created folder by default
- Video capture at resolutions up to 2560×1600 and freymreyte up to 120 frames per second
- Performance testing (monitoring effective load FPS)
- The volume of the video duration 10-15 seconds up to 100 MB
- Work in minimized mode, configure startup.
- Program to create videos and screenshots Fraps certainly useful to fans of computer games, because Fraps – it is also a handy tool for calculating the frequency of the playback on the monitor, the so-called FPS.
If you want to know “pull” Does your computer and, in particular, a certain card game, check the FPS (number of frames per second), it is enough to be a pair of clicks on the menu Fraps. Download utility safely recommend even less experienced users, because the interface is not difficult to understand – it is represented by only three main sections: 99FPS, Movies, Screenshots.
The full version of Fraps is distributed on a commercial basis and costs $ 37, so free version imposes a limit on the duration of the video – up to 30 seconds, which stimulates a video recording only the most acute and interesting moments of the game. If there is a need to record video, more lasting – use the program Bandikam.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.