Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 – is a multifunctional video editor to create the highest quality video, allows you to record, edit and publish as amateur videos and movies at the professional level.
Corel Video Studio supports multi-layer graphics, add graphics and text. The editor was a solid set of effects and quite powerful features, allowing the user to not only make the capture and video processing, but also burn it to a disc or put your creation on the Internet.
The process of editing in Corel VideoStudio Pro is possible in two modes – on the timeline and storyboard by file. For maximum convenience and increase the speed when working with video embedded technology support Drag and Drop, using which you can simply drag the “blank” in the area and begin to process it.
If you decide to try your hand at creating videos or this activity for a long time is your hobby, try editor Corel Video Studio Pro X6. Unfortunately, due to lack of localization, proposed a trial version of the program has an English language interface and provides free access to all functions only for a trial period of 30 days.
Features Of Corel VideoStudio
- Develop HTML5. Now you can easily create video HTML5, containing screen mounting labels and label chapters in the form of hyperlinks. Since VideoStudio Pro X6 provides output in HTML5 video format WebM, and to MPEG-4 (H.264), the video can be displayed in any compatible browser. In addition, users can open and edit those created with HTML5 video in other applications for the development of HTML5.
- Record the image on the screen. With the help of new tools for recording from the screen, you can create flawless screencasts containing animations, effects, music, titles and voice-over voice. Preparation of professional training videos on DVD or export them directly to YouTube ™, Facebook®, Flickr®, or formats such as MPEG-2, MPEG-4 (H.264) and WebM. Multimedia track. VideoStudio Pro X6 supports 21 track for video and graphics, 2 track for titles or subtitles and 4 soundtracks.
- Advanced multi-core acceleration. In VideoStudio Pro X6 is used multithreading, which allows you to take full advantage of the processing power of modern multi-core PC. X6 appoints perform different software procedures to different cores, and this provides a significant gain in speed compared with the simple inclusion of additional features addressing the memory available in 64-bit systems.
- Import multi-layer graphics. Users can now add multi-layered graphics Corel® PaintShop ™ Pro in their movies by simply dragging the graphics on the mounting tape. VideoStudio Pro X6 automatically adds each layer of graphics as a separate track on the mounting tape that allows you to apply effects and filters to individual layers to create unique animation effects.
- Support for Canon DSLR for time-lapse imaging. VideoStudio Pro X6 includes new features to support Canon DSLR cameras for create a time-lapse animation. Users can connect compatible with Live View digital SLR camera to a PC or laptop via USB cable.
- Supports 50p / 60p. VideoStudio Pro X6 allows you to fully take advantage of the cameras, providing shooting at 50/60 frames per second.
Import 3D -Video. VideoStudio Pro X6 now supports capture with three-dimensional web cameras, making it easy to import and edit video in a three-dimensional formats such as MVC (Multiview Video Coding) and MPO (Multiple Picture Object).
- Organization templates. VideoStudio Pro X6 allows quickly create movies based on templates. The library now contains the tab “Quickly create project”, which provides unequaled ease of searching, browsing and selection of templates.
- Guide Corel®. This product is embedded in a web-based resource provides instant access to a hosted online video tutorials, templates, help, product updates, additional paid content, and more