PCL Magic Printer Drivers: A print-to-text driver that extracts Unicode and UTF-eight text from any Windows application. Migrate text from legacy applications or develop text searchable PDF files with inner and external index files.
PCL Magic Printer Drivers: A print-to-text driver that extracts Unicode and UTF-8 text from any Windows application. Migrate text from legacy applications or generate text searchable PDF files with internal and external index files. PCL Magic is so considerably much more than a Generic Text/TTY or EMF driver and is the perfect instrument for dumping UTF-8 text from Chinese, Japanese and Korean language documents.
Making use of the PCL Magic printer driver to capture the text before it really is scrambled and change it with Unicode and UTF-8 characters offers developers the potential to capture text in any language and extract it later downstream for file-splitting, automobile-indexing, converting to text-searchable PDFs or re-purposing into TransPromo paperwork.
PCL Magic Printer Driver Characteristics:
* Installs immediately with PCL Instrument SDK
* Accessible in the two monochrome (PCL5e) and shade (PCL5c) versions
* Compatible with XP, Vista, Win7 and Server 2008
* Makes use of the appropriate Unicode or UTF-8 character cell assignments when extracting text
* PCL Magic drivers and our Port Keep track of set up and uninstall effortlessly with no affecting the core SDK set up
* Print Manager Information can also be captured by our Port Monitor and inserted into the PCL as PJL comments
Consumers needing support in choosing the correct selection or integrating our goods into a customized workflow, please get in touch with our Technical Product sales crew at (+1) 858.794.6884 for a quote.
PCL Magic Printer Drivers 12.0
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. He is an expert tech writer for 10+ years. He is a part-time scientist as well. Eating, and being online at night is what he usually does.