Are you having Avira Antivir Antivirus 2011 installed on your system and needs to download update its virus definition file? Avira is actually one of the famous antivirus software you can install on your PC and keep your PC safe from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, hoaxes, worms, dialers etc. It is an very easy and complete software to use, designed to offer reliable virus protection, exclusively for home users.
You can update Avira Antivirus for Windows with latest virus definitions and scan engine, and stay protected even if you connect to the Internet every day. The software keeps record of every action done by the users or the OS. It also keeps record of every file if infected for the deletion, renaming, blocking or quarantine. It can discover boot sector virus from your PC. By constantly updated detection engine, you can be constantly protected.
This easy to use package that includes the files to update both the scan engine as well as the files with the latest definitions. The installation can be done automatically through Windows Installer.
How to Manually Update the Avira Antivirus Definition File Without Internet Connection:
- Download the Avira Antivirus Definition File Update 2011 with the help of internet (where you found one).
- Now close your internet connection and copy the update file to USB or CD.
- Now Go to the system which do not have internet connection in it, insert the USB or CD to it.
- Start Avira Antivir software and Go to update option. Click manual Update.
- It will ask for the place to update the file from your computer, guide it to the inserted CD or USB Stick updated file and click open.
- You can update Avira Antivir Antivirus 2011 premium, Personal Edition Classic, Avira AntiVir Personal, Premium and Premium Security Suite from version 9, Avira AntiVir MailGate from version 3 both for windows and UNIX.
Download Avira Antivir Virus Definition File Update September 10, 2011