There are many situations were we want a software who can read the written text for us, it could be from notepad, readable PDF eBook, Word, online content etc. Some times it also helps and clarify our doubts and vocabulary for some words. Some times we don’t have time to read our mails, or articles and we need an assistance who can read this our for us while we do some other stuff. Here are 6 free Text To Speech software which will help us in doing so in our day to day life.
1) Panopreter Plus: With this free text to speech software you can listen any written document and it can also change text to spoken audio in wav and mp3 file formats.
Download Panopreter Plus
2) ReadPlease : ReadPlease is another popular text to speech software which reads any text which can come from your clipboard. Just select the portion you want the software to read it will do it for you.
3) Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech Reader : It read your text in loud voice. Just select the text you want to read in a louder voice it will do it for you. A very simple interface makes it very popular among users.
Download Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech Reader
4) Speakonia – It comes with 20 robotic voices which reads your selected text loudly. It saves your text in WAV files and playback when you are jogging or driving.
5) CoolSpeech : Well as the name suggest it is a cool text to speech freeware for windows. Just type in any international news URL in the software and this will read news for you. You can also schedule the date and time in this software to read the email or text loudly. It also reads every word you type in.
6) iSpeech Free – Now this one of the text to speech online software. You do not need any thing to download, just go to the site, copy paste the text to be read out and it will do it for you. Very easy to handle.
Sahil Shah is B.E passed out. He loves to do write and do experiments with online tools, software, and games. When he is not doing anything, he will be sleeping for sure. Eating, being online in the night is what he usually does.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.