JDownloader is a free, open source platform that will help you download files from the Internet by accelerating the download speed and enables to manage all active transfers from the same interface. It is also can be said as free download manager to download things from sites such as MediaFire, FileServe, MegaUpload or RapidShare. It’s free, is in many languages including English and works with over a hundred of similar sites.
JDownloader is written entirely in Java, so one can not only use it with Windows, but also to systems like GNU / Linux or Macintosh. It is compatible with windows XP, 7, Vista etc. JDownloader lined up the downloads, validate links and circumvents many protection options, like captcha, those written words must be transcribed before starting a download. jDownloader decompress rar files also binds the separate parts for HJ-Split or other applications.
You can also have premium account so that jDownloader will extend its menu for you. After getting premimum account you can speed up your download speed too.
There many other advantages of this software among them few are as under:
- It Supports more than 100 download sites
- Detection of captchas (codes antibot)
- Compatible with DLC packs, JDS and CCF
- Restart by itself to change the router IP
- Automatic Extractor RAR and ZIP
- Extensible through plugins
- You download many files at the same time
- No need to open pages and see pop up windows while downloading directly from sites
- Limit bandwidth usage
- Can download youtube videos
Though the user interface is bit worry for new users, but once you get familiar with the site it will deliver goods.
JDownloader Free Download For Windows And Linux